An index to the Stuff of Eric Dynamic
- Who the hell is this guy, see a history page.
- A PoliticoEconomic blog, Thank Me For Not Killing You -
remember to reregister in 2015 as a Communist voter!
- A SocioPolitical blog, Shit No Bricks -
remember that fans of Star Trek's socioeconomic philosophy are Communists!
- My Online Bibliography - stuff I've read with notes, and stuff I wish to read
- A site for my current ISP business - Transbay.net
- A site for my future ISP business - just find me $300 grand to start it - UC Telecommunications.com
- A commentary blog, Eigen Racelad - where I (and other Mensans) can post freely those things censored on the Mensa Online Forum
- Some Forum Software demos: to view as forum administrator, username=admin and password=nimda; to view as normal user, username=username and password=password.
(Posts of commerical solicitations will be referred to the originating ISPs, just so you know.)
- If you'd like an email account 'yourname@ArrogantPrick.com', 'yourname@BerkeleyBitch.com' or 'yourname@IWantToFuckYouLikeAnAnimal.com' for $36/year, ask me.
(Spammers will be referred to their ISPs, just so you know.)
- I hate SPAM. I write sendmail milters. Nobody should use Microsoft software connected to the net.
We ISPs had almost totally eliminated SPAM by early 1998, and then along came bot-nets, thanks to Fortune 5 Bill's inability to stop 13-year-old hackers.
Code for Fresnel Path Analysis, including an accurate Fresnel Integral function
The worth of the accurate Fresnel integral shows up in a small region x < 0.0, where
using the true value of the integral
(as opposed to the usual clipping-to-0) produces
more accurate and useful information for wireless deployment.
- fresnel.c - calculate fresnel zones
- fpath.c - path analysis, including the integral function
Available Now: thscan.exe, a DOS-executable that generates horoscopes and is useful for observing other astronomical events -
its results are as accurate as the Michelsen ephemeris, for example you can determine the precise times of the Solstices and Equinoxes, and new and full moons with it.
You can also run it on Linux/Unix using 'dosemu'. Documentation will be made available for it, in the meantime here is a quick usage guide:
P - positions, A - aspects, H - placidus houses, toggles to turn those features on or off. To leave the program, type ESC.
S T - set time, enter date/time in format YYYY MM DD HH MM SS; S P - set place, enter place as dd N/S mm ddd E/W mm (when program starts, the place is set to Oakland, California);
F, B - fun keys - the program runs Forward or Backward by delta-T as quickly as it can; to stop, press any key; this feature lets you watch planets go retrograde! Cool!
M - toggles mode between Time and Place, cursor keys and PgUp/PgDn do what you see them do in either mode - too long for a thumbnail summary here.
Includes computation of the position of ten major and minor asteroids!
The one thing the program does not do is indicate retrogrades, but you can fiddle with the time to determine which planets are retrograde.
Coming back some old day, an ONLINE horoscope generator (jpg output as from 'thscan' above), and the code that produces it.
People might remember the "xphoon" program that shows the moon's phase as an X-Windows background. I provided Thomas Boutell (of GD fame) a routine to compute the rotation angle
of the axis of the moon's "shadow", and one day with enough blood sugar I will produce a revision of "xphoon" that shows a correct picture of the moon as viewed by an observer from
an arbitrary position on Earth. (Currently xphoon shows the phase with the shadow axis always vertical, which is quite incorrect.) With a little too much blood sugar I will try to
factor in an accurate map of the viewable face of the moon; when I get back to it I'll provide a link to a moving graphic that shows how the visible surface of the moon "wobbles" slightly.
- A few Unreal Tournament game maps I created ...
- OLDER STUFF:
- A political site, complaining of the Neocons (2003) - AxisOfEvil.tv
- A 'polemic' site complaining about Microsoft, DumpMicrosoft.com
- A 'polemic' site complaining about Google, DumpGoogle.com, offline for the moment.
- Other stuff I host:
- OTHER STUFF: domains in my arsenal, not doing much at the moment:
- 22ndcenturyartisans.com - © ecsd - the real name of my business
- berkeleyonline.net - used for the people verifying signatures to overturn Berkeley Mayor Bates's discarding the Citizens' DAPAC plan (see below.) We won that one!
- bitsablaze.com - for the gigabit-plus MAN described at uctelecommunications.com
- communityfiber.com - for now the same site as communityfiber.org
- curvedspace.com - my porno site, currently under redevelopment (darn!)
- fascistwatch.org - intended to document how the Berkeley City Council doesn't give a damn about Democracy
- gigabit-lit.com - for the gigabit-plus MAN described at uctelecommunications.com
- gigabitlit.com - for the gigabit-plus MAN described at uctelecommunications.com
- greendowntown.org - used to argue for signing the petition to overturn Mayor Bates's tearing up the Berkeley Citizens' DAPAC (downtown) Plan
- laughableberkeley.org - intended for use to humiliate those who wish to sell Berkeley out to Globalization
- transpacific.net - buy this from me for $300 grand so I can build the nation's first real Metropolitan Area Network worth talking about
- uccomputers.com - for now the same as transbay.net, but the business of that name is defunct
- virtualcitycouncil.org - intended to be a shadow site to dog the Berkeley City Council
- For what it's worth, I'm a member of Mensa: